Together in electric dreams

IM BACK IN UNI!

oh my god.

Ridiculously, my time table is all over the place. Today (monday), i had class from 9am to 10am and tomorrow i have one class from 5pm to 7pm. This is so stupid.

ANYWAY.

Ask me what was the highlight of my day... COME ON, ASK ME!

ok, here's a hint... i lived every guys dream.

guess... guess...

cant?

well, i was surrounded by not one, not two, not three, not four.... but FIVE really hot girls!!

hahaha, ok, lets get more serious.

I spent the day at Pavillion with MandySoRandy and her ReallyTooHoToBeTrue friends. Meeting up with them has always been a blast. We got to Pav at 2:30pm and waited for the other Beauties( i had one with me already). We waited. And waited. Annnndddd waited.

Farah. Nell. Just a two of the lot.
SEE. if ALL Malay's look like them, i wouldnt hate them so much!
( keep your hands out of your pants, Syamir)


Faten and her boytoy


And my very own beauty
(: (:

Finally at FOUR PM, they show up!! GIRLS. Sheesh.

After all 10 of them finally turning up at the food court, we then left and basically just did what any group of youths would do at a shopping complex. Thats right, sex, drugs and more sex walk around aimlessly in Zara, smoke up chimneys at the entrance and end up at every teenagers favourite spot, starbucks.

The day wasnt so sweet for Farah though.

Dont worry Farah. If your reading this, maybe this will cheer you up.

I once got busted for the same thing!! Only that he didnt catch me in pictures but he caught me coming home at 4 am. I got the sounding of my life! Even accused me of going to prostitutes! hahaha.
So it'll all blow over soon yea? Dont you worry!

Watching Mandy's eyes fill up with joy at the sight of her friends she hardly sees really makes me miss my gang of sausages. And we both agreed that maybe its because we have kickass awesome friends that we dont see the need to make new friends at college or at uni.

No logann, im not sucking up to get into your pants.

Good NIGHT!!

To my best friends... Dont ever leave.