Is it really halloween?

Halloween is over, and even though I didn't, or more accurately DON'T celebrate it,  I did however dedicate the last blog entry to those who did.

I heard of and got invited to a few Halloween parties but alas, I did not attend a single event. I just thought that I was too cool for them and they weren't worth of my presence would rather buckle down and study for my upcoming finals (which are in a few days) and spend what little time I have left over with Amanda and the boys.

But I did wonder, what is Halloween really about?

Halloween was designed as a lucrative commercialized holiday by the corporate world to try and fill up almost every month of our calender with some pointless, nonsensical cause for a celebration. SO, they came up with Halloween and made it so that it would be a day to play dress up, wear masks and give candy to kids.

Wait,

Lets assess that again.

1. Play dress up.
2. Wear masks.
3. Give candy to little kids.

I ask you this... Is that Halloween or  
CHILD MOLESTERS?

That doesn't sound like a cause for a party to me... ):