Going on high!

Our trip to Genting Highlands last weekend!

Enjoy (:



Yea, like we had anything to show off.

Isaac being all "cool".

This is for Jue! (:

We had chinese chicken wine.


Everynight we just sat in front of the tv, drinking juice or sipping wine.

This is for my 6th Form Chemistry teacher - Mr. Kali!

Now we know why he's so happy.

He left his in Genting!

In the WARM jacuzzi. Really helped when it was really cold.

In the jacuzzi in our apartment. HAHA. Losta things happen in personal jacuzzis.

When we went on the Selero Shot!

This was on the CorkScrew!


I was missing you.


(:


In the Cable Car.
He loves to pose.

(: (:


Isn't it cool how everything is moving but me?


yea. eyes off her, guys.


Fuh.


Thinks he's so cool.


My ladies.

***


HAHA.


It was a pretty fun trip. Had something else on my mind the whole time, but it was good to get away. (: