Cryin' Won't Help You Now - Ben Harper

So maybe a reconstruction of my blog would do me some good. I haven't been inspired by anything worth blogging about. Well, there was a party that i WAS going to blog about, but i've yet to receive the pictures from a very special someone.

I've been at my desk all morning (since 8am) and have been bored since. Work isn't all its hyped up to be, but then again, since when has ANYONE bragged about work. Unless your a famous movie star...... or a gigolo.

Amanda has already started college, so to has Nicky. Others have already gone overseas to further their education, I'm stuck behind a desk, staring at a computer screen, typing what appears to be a pretty pointess blog-post. God this is sad.

I guess the whole study life is what I really miss. Well, it shouldnt be called "study-life", since I don't really put much effort into the "study" part. It's mainly the sosial environment that I miss. Don't get me wrong, I met some pretty awesome people here at The New Straits Times. Gani, Joe and Sam have all been amazing so far, but nothing beats skipping class with the boys, making out by the stairs with that pretty girl or even sneaking into the science lab just for kicks.

sigh.

There is something to look forward to though.... CELINE DION's CONCERT!!

I'm sure everyone will find out why soon enough. ;)

Till then, lets hope someone I see on the road gets knocked by a 10ft lorry or the NSTP Building burns down. I NEED something to blog about.