In the rough

god, i cant wait till the end of this year!
then all will be over... im refering to my STPM!
and then there's the end of the year trip!! danny better be planning something!

wellps, better not look to far ahead i guess. tomorrow's nick's party!!!
well, it isn't gonna be the party of the year, but its better then nothing right?

been so busy lately, with tests and all. PA was good, but out of no where, out came a pie chart!
WTH?! it was either that or choosing something to do about water. i know waters the bomb, but nothing beets pie right!? so i did the pie chart thing.

Math was another big dissapointment. whats wrong with kwan eu. doesnt he know we're not ALL LIKE suprha. :S

anyways.. back to the party!! still have no idea what to get him, atho we've got some ideas:

aaron : tampons
hong : shaver (but not for him)
liks : two movie tickets... once and for all!
me : size XXXXXXXL undies... or a math book. with a calculator.

i got a BAND 5 for my MUET...
i was TWOO marks from my band 6... :(
Initially i was really upset bout my results. i mean, i dont really deserve this. all because i had really high expectations yet was only to be left disappointed :S
and in school, only 4 kids got a band 6!
that made me worse.

im never that kiasu bout all these things... but... its MUET... its ENGLISH... sigh, guess my engrish is not the powderful... :(:(

and was really rude to yingling today...

yingling : chris, can help me with this?
chris : meh hai?

SO SORRY YINGLING!!! ive been mixing too much with john chai and aaron! haha, yeaps, those two mess me up a lot!!

El's out at some party, so im gonna go to cueball with the boys!!!

finally, i leave you with a thought thats been running through my head ALL DAY...

I'D KILL FOR A NOBEL PRIZE...