Heels over head!


Nick's 18th!

Nick had his 18th birtday yesterday! ---> http://www.nickee.blogspot.com/

Finally its legal for him!! HAHA! No more need to dress up to look old huh?!
Reached there around 8, after dropping El at another party!
Would have reached there earlier, if it wasnt for Ganesan.
Damn, that boy is forever late. Promised me to be at my house at 6, ended up there only at 730.

I know he's indian, so he follows Indian Timing... but, there's a limit right? HAHA

Does that mean all indians are ALWAYS LATE? and plus, since we're MALAYSIAN, we're gonna be MORE LATE? : referring to MALAYSIAN TIMING

WE got nicks two ties.. poor boy dont own any, so Liks came up with the idea. HAHA, at least he wont need to wear his school tie for his first job interview!! Isn't that delightful? :)

HERE ARE SOME PICS!


The 2KL boys !


i was suppose to take the pic of them, but, it isnt fair to be left out right? altho i dont really look good in pics =s


El and i <3




AND>>>>



WE FINALLY RETIRED!

after spending the best 7 years of my life, my term in 2nd Kuala Lumpur Scouts Group finally came to and end. on my way home from the retirement, couldnt help but reminisce on the sweet sweet moments me and the boys had...


back left : ME, yuan, lik, anand, vivek, yih
front left : ganesan, nick, logann, hong, danny

I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER... im actually tearing now...