Then belay that chatter...

*no pics were taken cause stupid brother forgot to load batts into my cam... so i shall just use captions and u do the rest... =)*

FUTSAL!!! Finally it was the end of the week and we could set aside the books (just for a while) and really get out there and totally exert ourselfs! And boy do i mean really really EXERT! Today was the mother of all exertations!

Exertation - Nope, no such word. Even looked it up at the trustworthy Wikipedia but all I got was Equine Exertional Rhabdomyolysis, which was like 49.6% relevent. I didn't bother clicking it, not being my curious self... for the moment i saw @**#$lysis, it was just like BIO. In bio, you've lysis here, lysis there, lysis everywhere! Heck, even the stupid exam essay questions asked about enzymes... and that made me think of Pn. Hasnani, my bio teach. Great fun to talk to and gossip with... but gets really really boring when she starts teaching...

So, back to 15 grown up boys chasing a ball,

*insert pic here. im wearing an orange shirt, holding a water bottle, posing a smile with danny*

What fun we had today! We played with the regular kaki, we had the dannys, chun yaus, nickkees, thiagus, as well as my other classmates!! *your important yes, just can't name all* The two hour game really took a lot out of us. Yet, the game was still enjoyable for us, and we wanted more! *us = my team!! haha, since we practically whipped the other side*

*insert pic here. me!! posing with a new friend i made today! randome chinaman steven!*

And who says chasing a ball is dumb? Besides getting a full work out, it gives the oppertunity for anyone to MAKE FRIENDS!! Yes, thats right! Play futsal now and theres and endless supply of new people to meet, just waiting for you!! I'm not advertising, but it really is true. Today, I met my new friend, random chinaman Steven! I learnt a lot about Steven. Well, he's not really the best futsal player ever, but heck, he's sure fun to play with, and he even scored a few, which totally contributes to our team! But, besides that, did you ever know that random chinaman Steven studies finance in Sunway Monash U, and is already in his 2nd year? Did you know that he was 21 years old, and drives a car!? I do now!

The game ended at about 2:30pm, but that wasn't the end for us! NOPE! For this group of 5 guys asked us for a friendly game and seeing as all their friends let go aeroplane, we obliged, and got killed. We were so so exhausted but still gave them a run around before finally conceding. After the game was over, Kevin (thats the guy who invited, another random chinaman) wanted to play more games with us! So we exchanged numbers and he promised to call next week! See! I made two new friends today! Futsal, the beautiful game that exceeds all boundries!

Today's events made me think. If everyone could be as friendly as Kevin and Steven were to us/me, wouldn't this world be a better place? For there would be no wars, no fights, no evil deeds... just peace, hope and love.... HAHA... I should have contested in Miss Malaysia.

Got home and totally wiped out. But can you really blame me? After all, I played and I scored. And I don't just mean goals! *wink*
*insert pic of me! smiling! holding hands with Kevin and Steven*