Battle: Over.... War: NOT....

Well, I finally can get back to doing the things i LOVE the most! Lying in bed all day long, watching tv, sitting dotting-ly in front of my new 19INCH LCD monitor... yes yes, you've got it! EXAMS ARE OVER!!! Whoopie!



Yet, there's this sence of disappointment and guilt that somehow, i know i didn't do as much as i could have done to prepare for these exams. SIGH... ive been sighing a lot lately. As it came to the week before the exams, i DID begin to study. Locked myself up in my room and studied from day till night. When it came to exam week, i studied the moment i got home, for my next paper. Would go to bed at around 11pm, and awake again at 4AM!!! I know guys, thats so NOT me right?



Yet, with all the time spent on studying, when it came to the morning of the exam, there was still another mountain of chapters that i hadn't finished! Then it dawned on me... I really gotta buckle down and REALLY STUDY. As kyuan would say it.. "study like shit"... haha...



Like shit. We seem to be able to reference anything with this foul four letter word, dont we? we compare taste, smell (well obviously), touch, weather, sight, reading material, someones face, someones speech, someone.... gosh, practically anything and EVERYTHING can be compared to it.



"The food tastes like shit" - When someone says that, does that mean he or she has had shit to eat before?? Ive never ever tasted shit before.... dont think i want to...



"He writes like shit" (no reference to wooi hong what so ever)

- so is he or she implying that he writes in the style of shit?? who knew shit would write. i wonder if it could blog...



and then theres everyones fav... "he/she looks like shit"

- HAHA, this one always makes me laugh... figure this one out yourselves



Gosh, i totally deviated from the topic didnt i?!



WELL, I still feel as though i should really start preparing myself for the STPM. After all, this is what i foresee my record book coming back as:



BIO : ok la, maybe a high B

CHEM: probably a B too

PA : oh, within reach of an A

MATH : barely passing

PHY : FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!



NO NO. i dont want that !!! sigh.



But seriously, to anyone who knows me... would i really study? Would i really forsake my computer, my heroes, my one tree hill, my ugly betty, my ps 2... MY LIFE?



the dilemma...

but its pretty obvious. I gotta start soon or im so gonna



FAIL LIKE SHIT!

yeaps, shit fails too!