ME MAD

UGH

I wake up every almost every day at 6am so that I can hopefully get a place on our amazing and reliable incompetant Putra LRT train that'll take me to the most exciting dullest place on earth, the University of Malaya.



But things are starting to get out of hand.

Now, even BEFORE 7am, the trains are already packed and I have to wait HALF-A-FREAKKING-HOUR to get somewhat NEAR the front of the line, only to have to wait ANOTHER fifteen minutes to be able to be next in line to cram myself into the already bursting carriage.

 
 Look at the digital clock at the top: ONLY A MINUTE PAST 7am!!
It was insane, I tell you. There I was, half asleep and yawning every 5 minutes, standing in a line that was only inching forward every time a carriage came. After all, every carriage is so packed, only one asshole lucky person gets to board before the door closes. And let me tell you, even that is no easy feat!

Other people are already falling out of the carriage when the doors open so for the next one to board, you gotta be a master contortionist if your gonna have a chance at getting to your destination on time! 
Somethings gotta be done. The service needs to be improved dramatically! I feel like seeking out the management and addressing this problem to them, but I'm so sure my reply would be:
Chris : You need to do something about the problem!
 Putra management dick: Ini Malaysia, bang! Dan kami Melayu malas, so, kami akan pretend yang kami akan membuat sesuatu dan akan melayani aduan kamu. Tapi sebaiknya you blah dari sini... kami akan kembali ke lunch break kami, yang kami ambil setiap satu jam. 
~~~
or if he could speak english...
Putra management dick in the typical datuk/minister accent : Actuali... we oledi trying to fixs dis problem... haaa... tapi, you see, dis problem is not easy.... aaaa, ha ha ha... yes yes... we will try to fixs dis problem... but, haa, you just have to wait and see la...
 ~~~
I know this is just an assumption, but wouldn't it be a close-to-accurate one? So, all I can say is...
Malaysia Boleh! Which is another terribly overused phrase because it means nothing as Malaysia TIDAK boleh, but that is for another time. Peace. (:
Disclaimer: No Putra Management Officers and/or Melayus were harmed in the making of this post.