algeBRA. i can never take it off.

Ethnic Relations : Twas a relatively easy one. But a dumb ass paper in general. 5 more to go. Ugh.

Basic Entrepreneurship Culture : This was total MALAY SUPREMACY. All the lectures i attended for this class were in ENGLISH. The notes which i revised for were in ENGLISH. The examination, however, was in MALAY.  When i sat down at my table, I realized my questions were in MALAY. And so I asked the exam coordinator for the ENGLISH set, because the INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS had theirs in ENGLISH. She came back to me after 5 mins saying that the lecturer did not allow ME to take it in ENGLISH because it would affect my answering. I was bewildered. I saw the lecturer and told him "YOUR LECTURES WERE IN ENGLISH, YOUR NOTES WERE IN ENGLISH, WHY CANT I TAKE THE EXAM IN ENGLISH?" His reply: "YOU ARE MALAYSIAN, SO IT SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM TO ANSWER IN MALAY". This was already 10 mins into the exam, so i just left him and DID IT IN MALAY. If the national exams (SPM, PMR, UPSR) can be done in BILINGUAL, I see no bloody reason why THE UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA can't have their exams in BILINGUAL. ITS NO F**KING WONDER WE'RE SO LOW ON THE WORLD UNIVERSITY's RANKING LIST.

Algebra : I've never been THIS happy about an exam. However, i'd like to note that THIS PAPER WAS IN FUCKING BILINGUAL. Wtf. Either the university reads this blog, or my Algebra lecturer has more brains than that other poor excuse for a lecturer. Three down, Three more to go!

Strength of Materials

Fluid Mechanics

Surveying