This time, its my turn

I feel like taking a swipe and women...

So this is my top TEN reasons what girls will NEVER EVER be caught saying. After all, i would know better. hahaha.

10. Could our relationship be more physical? I'm tired of just holding hands.

9. Sure, its ok to leave the toilet seat up. (although i never knew why on earth girls just cant put it down themselves.)

8. I think your hairy ass is sexy. ( she still hasnt mentioned that to me.)

7. Whoa, nice burp!

6. Please don't throw that old jeans away baby, the holes and tears in it are just too cute! (as i recall, she didnt say that when the topic came up!)

5. The diamond is WAY too big.

4. I'm not gonna put my lips there unless i get to swallow!

3. Wow, it really IS 10 inches!

2. Does this make my thighs look too thin?

AND NUMBER 1!!

1 . I'm wrong, you must be right, as always.

So am i right?

(: