If see you kay.

ARGH. I'm going outta my mind studying Surveying.

Its a dumb subject.

Looking around at my table, its a mess. Heck, somehow, even the BIBLE is on my table. I really need to clean this table. Or at least tidy it up. This is where Manjuli comes in handy i suppose.

Aihzz... I wonder who ever thought of compiling a gazillion books from all these saints and stuff to make the BIBLE. I wonder if i could write a BIBLE....

Let me try.

THE BIBLE (according to a malaysian university student):

1. The last supper would be eaten the next day - cold.
2. The 10 commandments would be actually only 5, double spaced, in large font.
3. To help other students, only one copy of it is published and then photocopied for the rest.
4. The "forbidden" fruit would have been eaten just because it wasnt the faculty's cafeteria's food.
5. St. Paul's letter to the Romans would be "St. Paul's email to: abuse@romans.gov
6. Reason Cain killed Abel : Abel didn't sign the attendance sheet for Cain who skipped the lecture.
7. The place where the world ends: NOT Armageddon but finals.
8. Reason why Moses and his people walked in the desert for 40 years : didn't wanna look like lost 1st year students.
9. Instead of God making the world in 6 days and resting on the 7th, he would have chilled out the whole week till the night it was due, then pulled an all-nighter.
10. I'm sorry... I was just this bored.

:s