To infinity and beyond!

Star wars has invaded OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

OH NO!!! What will we ever do!!!!

*ehem*


No, i am not crazy. I am serious. Let me tell you what happened.

I was sitting in the train on my way back from uni like the good student i am, when the train stopped at the KLCC station. Naturally, like any horny boy, i looked at the door to see if any ah moi's came in so i could gawk at them because i was shit bored.

The doors opened and my jaws dropped. For it was non other that DARTH VADER HIMSELF who boarded the train!!! NO SHIT.

In came the Lord of Darkness and sat in the seat RIGHT OPPOSITE mine. I just wanted to scream, "YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!"

Ok no, but i did wish i brought my light saber with me. (:

Still dont get what i'm talking about?? Well, lucky for you, i decided to turn into Peter Parker and took a picture of the Evil One so that all my blog-readers can see it for themselves.

Here it is.

SEE! DARTH VADER!!!
Someone better warn CicakMan!
(:
This post is dedicated to all of those who lost their lives in the Star Wars Movie:

Darth Vader

Darth Maul

Qui-Gon Jin

Star Trooper #5

Padme Amidala

Jango Fatt

Obi Wan Kanobi

Star Trooper #22

Jabba the Hut

And unfortunately NOT Jar Jar Binks