In a damn rush!

Im blogging to you at 7:30 in the freakking MORNING. yeaps. im leaving for t'gannu today!!

bleh.

Its a family trip to Awana, Kijal. Ugh.

Anyway, here's a quick recap of what happened over the past few days.

YESTERDAY

BABY came to visit me as i was sick and she was leaving for Kuching! So sweet of her as usually i would go over to see her off into the airport limo and wave profusely until the limo is outta sight.

But, being as awesome as she is, she came over, for i could hardly swallow, had a fever and head was so heavy it felt bigger than dannys! (my friend danny has a big head)


I look like SHIT where else she looks stunning. GOD

And then there was Euphoria, Ministry of Sound, Sunway! That happened on Thursday, the 22nd.
Met up with Mandy's KDU friends before eventually teaming up with her school mates!
Shit loads of people that night
I look so into it.
I look SOOOOO into it! (: (:
During the course of the night, I met my cousin who apparently was in the VIP room. Awesome. That spelled free drinks for both me and mandy the whole night!!! Mandy ended up getting so drunk after loads of whiskey and a tequila shot. Hahahahaha.
Mavis (his gf) and my cousin on far left. The other two....entah!
Im leaving now. Moms bising d. Ill be bringing my mac. SO no worries!!
BYE!