Kuching lang!

First of all... baby, my title is in hokkien!! (:
Proud tak?
Hehehe, you stopped teaching me hokkien. Please resume it. For all i can say is pa ka si,  aneh gong and wa ai khoon. Sure, more than enough to get my message across (as i always eat till im full i can die, i usually think something else is stupid and im always sleepy). BUT, i also can say wa sayang lu. (:

Anyway,
In my thank you post, i mistyped one persons name in particular. Louis Lim Lee.
IM SO SORRY.

I met Louis during UM's orientation week and stuck to him like glue. He was probably the only person i could really relate too. Or maybe he was just to funny being himself and that i was too alone and desperate for anybody that i leeched on to the first person i could jump on. He hails from Kuching, Sarawak. Maybe thats why. (off late, ive been fascinated by everything from Borneo, especially their PRINCESS! (: She be hottt!)

Anyway, he's a new friend and one i intend to keep for a while. WHY? Cause im an emo freak he is taking his law degree and might prove to be a useful lawyer to me someday. This world is all about who you know and not what you know, right?

So anyway, sorry once again Louis!

 Louis and I planting a tree.
Oh yes, we "share" a tree together. It was part of UM's "plant-a-tree-and-save-the-environment campaign. We adopted that plant.

p/s: Do not worry LikSheng, I'm still in love with you.