BOO YA

Chris,stop her! is at a mamak. I text him to say my brains were all ugh and he told me to do something obscene. THE NERVE. You know i won't do that without you. (: (: (:

Anywhosies, he told me to blog. So here i am typing away on his blog though im pretty sure he meant blog on my ive-not-been-updated-for-6-months blog. But i figured since im on most of his pics i might as well start hijacking the blog.

My internet connection is the biggest ass in this world. It cuts off even before i can upload one photo on facebook, before i type in the password to log on to my gmail and before i can even say Hi to anyone on msn.

I swear everytime i go online its like a race to beat the internet connection before it cuts me off. The Amazing Race Asia 3 aint got nothing on me!

Now i gotta go check that my internet didnt cut me off in the middle of typing this post. i gotta wait for it to come back on then hit publish. this requires great reflex

EX OH EX OH
the annoying princess who has hijacked your best friend for the past 9 months cuz she cant live without her chris,stop her!

a certain someone would label this post as 'rant'. HAHA.